Saturday, March 16, 2013

A bit nosey, aren't we?

1.  WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Traverse City, Michigan

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE? Well, I'm sure that there are other people out there in the world with whom I share the same name. I've always thought it was funny when people answer "I'm <insert your name here>!" I want to reply, "I've finally found you! You have no idea how many imposters I've met!"

3. IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN, HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE? 2 spawn

4. HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE?  1 cat

5. YOUR WORST INJURY? I was a high school basketball player and, during one particular game, another team mate and I went for a loose ball and ended up colliding. My mouth met his shoulder.

6. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I do, but this isn't an over 18 blog and I'd hate to make you blush.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO BAKE? Lemon pepper and herb salmon. I cook other things, too. I'm no one trick pony.

8. FAVORITE FAST FOOD? Culvers. Double bacon deluxe butter burger. My cardiologist hates me.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell. No.

10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes, nose, smile (teeth).

11. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A couple of days ago while talking about things with Mrs. Misanthropic.

12. ANY CURRENT WORRIES? Lots, but most too personal to share in a public blog where just anyone can read them.

13. NAME 3 DRINKS YOU DRINK REGULARLY. Coke, Mt. Dew, Beer

14. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? The Giver

15. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PIRATE? How do you know I'm not one already?

16. FAVORITE SMELLS? My wife, bacon, and freshly bathed baby.

17. WHY DO YOU BLOG? I started blogging after following two mom bloggers for about 3 months. My wife and I had talked about some of the funny things that have happened in our lives and talked about writing a book about them one day. After seeing the mom blogs and the daily antics they shared I thought I'd give it a go.

18. WHAT SONG DO YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL? At the beginning I want the longest version of Arlo Guthry's Alice's Restaurant that can be found. To close, the live stream from longplayer.org. I'd love to see how long it takes people to realize they can get up and leave.

19. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm going to choose not to answer this one and it'll likely garner sympathetic comments and attempts of encouraging words. Just know that the least favorite thing about myself is someone else's favorite thing. Ying and yang.

20. FAVORITE HOBBY? Video games. Rock Band on Xbox and a variety for PC.

21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A FRIEND? Loyalty, trustworthiness, good morals, and a healthy, warped, sense of humor.

22. NAME SOMETHING YOU'VE DONE THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D DO. Meet Gordie Howe. It was a surreal experience in the way it happened.

23. FAVORITE FUN THINGS TO DO? Depends on the season as we have a few of those in Michigan. I like swimming, camping, and picnics with my family. I like gardening with my wife. I enjoy bike rides and walks. I own a Jeep so taking the top off and going on family rides in the summer and getting ice cream is always a favorite as well. Snowmobiling is fun in the winter, although it's been years since I've gone.

24. ANY PET PEEVES? Ignorance and close mindedness.

25. WHAT'S THE LAST THING THAT MADE YOU LAUGH? Something silly that my wife and I joked about. We have a lot of those moments together.

No comments:

Post a Comment